The „gute Seemannschaft“ is properly under mast and sail now. And we had the chance to test her under a variety of weather conditions. So far she is holding up nicely. Wish I could say the same for myself. I get terribly seasick when the waves get higher than a meter or so. We had quite a bit of wind the first few days and I was close to abandoning ship because I felt terrible all the time. But then the weather changed and I found some medication that really helps with the seasickness and I am feeling a lot better now.

We are in Livorno, Italy at the moment and will probably go to Elba the day after tomorrow (as always, depends on the weather).

More detailed info in the German blog again:

I did not get anything done for ScriptFrenzy, BTW, I was happy when I was able to keep up my writing for the blog.